Friday, April 29, 2011

clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere

My sister recently turned me on to a new blog. She really does find the best, whether vegan chocolate covered goodies, or making yourself a better mom through your walk with God-
I love the blogs she sends me links to.

I really wanted to share one (if I can figure out how) that happens to be in the first week of a 31 day challenge for a clean house.
Mary and Martha were sister in the bible that had two very different ideas of how to run things. Mary hung out literally at Jesus' feet while Martha was busy tending to the house to make sure everyone had all they needed.

I am somewhere in the middle. I hang out with the Lord, but often find myself distracted by the workings of being a stay home/WAH mom that I get too busy to sit and be with Him.

Homemakers Challenge - 31 Days to Clean


Link to this blog- she is a wonderful writer and an encouraging word for all moms!
I'll let you in on my progress (I am only on day 5 because I started late!)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment