Tuesday, March 22, 2011

They say it's your birthday...

And it is!
I turned 28 today. Although people keep pushing it to 30. I told Corey I was hanging on tightly to the last 2 yeas in my 20's.

Do I feel older yet? A little, My hair is a dull color and the roots are hanging out, I have about 20 pounds lingering here and there that need to be dismissed and Chloe keeps me up during the night so I am super tired during the mornings...those are things that make me feel not so much old, but weathered. Those are things that are adjustable though-starting with the body clutter. My Advocare cleanse was delivered today and I was very excited to get on the 10day system. They were out of Citrus, which is my favorite, so I settled for Peaches N Cream which is palpable. I have not cleansed since Lily was born so I am sure there is a good 3 years work of toxin and debris in my gut waiting to be released.
We are fasting at church which goes hand in hand with the 3-4-3 Cleanse-
no junk, fats, fried foods, sweets, dairy, meats etc.
(Annual Easter Fast, which means I am usually fasting for my Birthday each year)

What do I want to do this year and next year while I am still in my 20's? Well, I have my 10 year reunion this July which is a good time to reflect on the last 10 years of my life, which went by so fast I can't believe. What have I done and not done in the last 10 that I can look forward to in my 30's...
This year I want to establish exercise in my life as habit and lifestyle choices.
I want to buy a house.
I want to plant a garden.
I want to enroll in singing lessons or in school for music.
I want to learn to play piano.
I want to keep a shiny sink.
I want to invest in someone other than myself.
I want to teach my girls something new.
I want to be comfortable being me.
I want to go back to blonde (!)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment