Saturday, April 14, 2012

Banana Magic Muffins

This is my version of the Malt-o-Meal Magic Muffins. The originals are slightly dry and Corey does not like them much so I added my own stuff to it.

3/4 C dry Malt-o-Meal
3/4 C Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 C flour
1 banana (very ripe)
1/2 C agave or honey
3/4 C milk
1 egg
1/4 C oil (I used grapeseed)
1 TBS baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1tsb vanilla
1TBS vogurt
2 tsp chia seeds

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare cupcake or mini loaf pans.
Mix together the flours, salt, baking powder, malt-o-meal and chia seeds in a bowl. To your mixing bowl mash the banana well, add wet ingredients until well mixed. Add dry mix and stir until moistened.DO NOT OVERBEAT!
Fill pans 3/4 full and bake for 19 min or until browned and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. (in my oven, 15 minutes does it).

I serve mine with butter YUM!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment