Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Allergy Update

So Lily got a rash again. Not early as bad as the one I posted about before, but still and obvious one. I took her to the doctor forfood allergy testing. He was sure it was not food related but did the test anyway. Sure enough-everything came back negative. So now I have to do more research and checking around. He told me to change soap, but that does not seem to be the case. I mean, why switch from 99% natural soap to Aveeno crud? (IMO Aveeno is overpriced and should not even say "Oatmeal Soap" since it is the last ingredient, therefore the least amount)
I am still using Bert's Bees and her rash is going away. It seems to come and go. She ate some pasta and pizza and it got redder. I am beginning to think acidic foods are causing it but she is not testing allergic to them. She has a sensitivity-but not a strong allergy maybe.

My poor girl. But she is excited to say "I am not allergic to anything! Not Strawberries, not chocolate milk, not watermelon or tomatoes"
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment