Sunday, August 8, 2010

You have....been hacked

Working from home has its perks, definitely. But a drawback to working online is the risk of getting a computer virus that is not only sneaky, but it keeps putting new viruses on your computer. The ones I got completely took over my anti virus software (AVG), opening trojans every few clicks I guess. This one takes over my browser and no matter where I click, I end up redirected to some spam site which I am sure downloads more onto my computer. I have run every program that I know and recently discovered www.techguy.com where someone is actually taking me through a step by step process to remove the hack.

We decided that this was the end of the PC era for our family. I am going to leave this computer for Lily to play her games on and we are upgrading to a MAC...they say once you go MAC you never go BACK
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment