Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Part Timer

Here goes nothing. I have an interview today at Target for a part time job. I don't want to leave Lily for 25 hours during the week, but we are really trying to get a house and right now we need to show more income during the month. If it is God's will, we can get in our own place before Thanksgiving. I know that it is all in his hands and Lily is in his hands too. It is just for a little while and I will probably miss her more than she will miss me. She is going to be playing at a friends house with two other girls she adores. She will probably be like "Momma who-I got Jurni and Sara".

I can do this. I can do this. I can. It's only temporary!
Think about the good things, like the Bible says. OK Lord, I can sacrifice for what's to come :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment